Louise Misha :: Mom Jacket Hanoi Check
For her first blazer, Louise Misha plays with the classics. With its checker pattern, shawl collar and contrasting stripes, this item is inspired by the craftsmanship of French master tailors. Its pattern making was made in France, and that ensures a superior quality. Timeless, it's a sophisticated and cosy jacket that will keep you warm this season and the next.
- Men's plaid inspired blazer
- Long and slightly oversized cut
- Structured at the shoulders and tailored sleeves
- Two flap pockets and a ticket pocket
- Fantasy stripe on the edge of pockets and collar
- Opening with pearly effect buttons
- Fully lined with double cotton gauze
- Slit at lower back
This piece was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her enthusiastic team.
30% wool, 70% polyester, lining 100% cotton.Machine wash at 30°.Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.Delicate, its material can present certain irregularities which gives it its original character.
Vendor: LOUISE MISHA