Louise Misha :: Arinola Dress Raspberry Flowers
Best-selling piece of the season, this dress could be from another era. We love its all-flowery print for its hibiscus and southern scent. Also, it's reversible and can be worn on both sides thanks to its two different and equally charming collars.
For the sake of details:
- Vintage dress with Peter Pan collar.
- Reversible cut to wear on both sides.
- Square neckline with openwork lace and ruffles.
- Puffed sleeves with elasticated cuffs.
- Small ruffle on the wrists.
- Inlay of a lace band at the elbows.
- Elasticated waist with gathers.
- Picot finishes at cuffs and at the bottom of the dress.
- Button placket with covered buttons.
- Knee length.