Emile Et Ida :: Blue Striped Trousers
· Pants in terry cloth striped with vertical blue and white lines.
Contrary to the usual where blue is a cold color that is often opposed to hot colors (yellow, orange, red), this blue strikes immediately by its liveliness, its brightness, and its warmth.
· A blue that reminds me of Matisse's blue, but also that of the Ishtar gate, one of the eight gates of the inner city of Babylon, in ancient Mesopotamia.
· My favorite color is the one that symbolizes eternity.
· With its material -a mix of cotton and polyester- soft and comfortable, the ribbed waistband, the same as the one we find at the ankles, and the two italian pockets, these long pants are a basic of our boy's wardrobe, but above all a den of softness.
· We like the graphic play of vertical stripes on the pants and horizontal stripes on the two patch pockets and stitched in the back.
· The polyester, added to the cotton, gives the fabric exceptional elasticity and allows it not to wrinkle.
Emile Et Ida Size : Child's Height
2Y : 95cm
4Y : 105cm
6Y : 120cm
8Y : 130cm
10Y : 140cm
12Y : 150cm
80% Cotton 20% Polyester
Made in Portugal